SHINDIG PRODUCTIONS LTD
1. THE EVENT
• Right of admission reserved. In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all guests Shindig Productions Ltd and the Premises Licence Holder reserve the right to refuse admission. Gates will be shut between 8pm and 10am with no exceptions. Attendees arriving within this time window may be allowed into a holding compound for the night, at Shindig Productions Ltd’s discretion. Those without valid tickets will be turned away.
• The wristbands given upon entry is the property of Shindig Productions Ltd. Lost wristbands cannot be replaced. Anybody found without a wristband is liable to be evicted. If you damage your wristband you must produce the damaged wristband when requesting a replacement. Replacement wristbands will only be issued at the discretion of event staff and will not be issued if wristbands have been deliberately removed or tampered with.
• Anybody entering the site is liable to be spot-checked and their wristband examined for an identity check at any point. Anybody found to be wearing a wristband that has been tampered with will be immediately evicted by security staff. No entry to the site without valid photo ID and valid ticket. Invalid or duplicate Membership numbers will not be allowed to gain entry
• Under 18’s must be accompanied by a responsible adult
• No guests unless otherwise authorised by Shindig Productions Ltd.
• Shindig Productions Ltd and the Premises Licence Holder will not be held liable for any loss or damages sustained at the event including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles, if the cause is due to the negligence of the Member or the unforeseeable actions of other patrons or third parties.
• In order to comply with our licence conditions and to keep our event safe, searches will take place to identify illegal items prohibited at Shindig Festival. Searching is a condition of entry. Searches, including vehicle searches, will be carried out at the entrance to the event. We reserve the right to undertake further searches on-site during the event. Anybody refusing a search will be evicted from site – there is a no return policy for those refusing searches. Drugs are not permitted at the event. No legal highs or illegal substances may be brought into the site, including nitrous oxide. Amnesty boxes are positioned to allow attendees to voluntarily surrender illegal drugs. Anyone caught in possession of such substances may be refused entry or ejected immediately and the police will be informed.
• Drugs are not permitted at the event. No legal highs or illegal substances may be brought into the site, including nitrous oxide. Amnesty boxes are positioned to allow attendees to voluntarily surrender illegal drugs. Anyone caught in possession of such substances may be refused entry or ejected immediately and the police will be informed.
• Weapons and items which Shindig Productions Ltd considers could be used as weapons are not permitted on site. Anyone found in possession of such items will be ejected from site and the police will be informed.
• All activities and all attractions may be subject to change at any time without notice. Strictly no trading or other commercial activity by an attendee will be allowed on the site Shindig Productions Ltd. without prior written consent.
• As a condition of entry, all attendees consents to being filmed, photographed and recorded for television, radio, webcast and other public broadcast and/or for any video/DVD or by onsite CCTV cameras and recordings for security purposes.
• There is a limit to the amount of alcohol you can bring to the site. You may bring up to 16 x 440ml cans of lager/cider/beer or a 3-litre box of wine or 7 litres of cider/lager/beer, in plastic bottles or cans. Spirits are not allowed. You may bring this with you on arrival only. There is no re-entry with alcohol. No glass is to be brought onto site for safety reasons. No opened bottles can be brought on to site – you can bring sealed plastic bottles of water or soft drinks. Any opened bottles will be confiscated on entry.
• In accordance with Smoke Free Regulations, the tented arenas and other areas of the festival are designated No Smoking areas. Failure to comply with these regulations and event signage may result in ejection.
• Soundsystems or rowdy and antisocial behaviour will not be tolerated in the campsites. Anyone acting in such a way may be evicted.
• If you are caught urinating or defecating in places other than a toilet, you run the risk of immediate ejection.
• Please use bins and recycling points provided.
• The burning of plastics, bedding, tents, furniture is not permitted anywhere on the site and could result in criminal charges being brought against anyone caught doing so.
• No generators other than those provided by our event contractors will be allowed on site. Anybody found carrying a generator will have it impounded at the gate.
• Strictly no fires, fire-pits, barbecues or meth stoves: gas camping stoves only. No single camping gas stove/bottle to be larger than 300g. No fireworks, flares or pyrotechnic devices.
• Due to fire safety regulations tents cannot be erected next to vehicles. Camper Vans and tents must be sited in the appropriate areas. Fire Points will be clearly visible and supplied with buckets and water.
• Please stay within the boundaries of the Event and do not stray onto land that is not within the Event site. Anyone found doing so may be evicted.
• Please take care around bodies of water – especially with small children.
• All lost children (once found) will be taken to the Lost Children’s Point marked on your site map. Please report a lost child immediately to a steward or a member of the Shindig Team or Children’s’ Area Team (or anybody with a radio).
• No sky lanterns of any kind.
• Strictly no animals will be allowed on the site (with the exception of Assistance Dogs – by prior arrangement with Shindig Productions Ltd)
• It is your responsibility to look after and care for your possessions, valuables and money whilst with us. You should not leave valuable items unattended in your accommodation or elsewhere and we suggest you do not bring such possessions unless absolutely necessary.
• We cannot accept any liability for loss or damage unless due to Shindig Production Ltd’s negligence. In case of any loss, please contact the information point to make a report. After the camping trip, the return of any lost property will incur a charge for postage and packing.
• Children up to and including 17 years of age will be issued with a special wristband. The mobile telephone number of the parent or guardian who is responsible for the child onsite must be written on the wristband, to facilitate reuniting lost children. Do not write the child’s name on the wristband. Children 17 & under, cannot enter without an accompanying parent or guardian over 18.
• We welcome attendees with disabilities and aim for our services to be accessible to all where reasonably possible. It is important that you tell us at the time of purchase if have any form of disability or incapacity, so that we can consider any reasonable adjustments prior to your arrival and to discuss our limitations at events. You are required to update us with any change in circumstances prior to and during your stay.
• Storage for prescribed medication will be available at the First Aid tent. Please place all medication in a container and label clearly with your name and contact phone number.
• Cancellation of the meeting/camping trip by Shindig Productions Ltd will be given in writing to the attendees.
• Shindig Productions Ltd reserve the right to change the bill without prior notification.
2. DRUG AMNESTY BINS
There will be clearly marked drugs amnesty bins on the approach to the event entry point. You should dispose of any drugs you may have on you in the designated drug amnesty bins, without any further consequences. It is forbidden to use, distribute, sell and/or to be in possession of drugs on the Event site. If you are in violation of this rule, you will be immediately ejected from the Event site.
3. DATA PROTECTION
By entering into this agreement, you understand that the details provided will be used in booking for related purposes including marketing and for providing selected organisations with your details so that they can provide you with information about products and services which may interest you. You can withdraw your consent for the above at any time by writing to us.
Ticket Holders are always advised to dress as appropriate for the weather. Shindig Productions Ltd is not liable for ticket holders negligence. Ticket holders accept responsibility for their own actions, behaviour and social etiquette.
The Directors of Shindig Productions Ltd. reserve the right to make changes to any aspect of the event at any time, including prices, social events, activities, and products/merchandise provided, and the Terms & Conditions which may need to be adapted occasionally. Updated Terms & Conditions will be sent to all ticket holders.
Buying Tickets and Returns
- Once you have purchased tickets, they can only be returned, exchanged or refunded in the circumstances described below:
- If we fail to fulfil an order as a result of any negligence, or similar act or omission of our own or in breach of contract the customer will be entitled to a full refund including any booking fee charged.
- If the event is cancelled, postponed or material changes are made to the Event, namely a change of the venue or the headline act, the original tickets that you have purchased will remain valid for the revised event (except for in the case of cancellation) unless otherwise advised. However, in these circumstances, only the face value of the tickets will be refunded as these are circumstances beyond our control. If the tickets have not been despatched, the processing fee will also be refunded.
- There will be no refund for lost, stolen or damaged tickets (save that duplicate tickets may be possible, however a duplication fee equal to the original despatch fee may be charged) or if the venue or Event organiser provides different seats to those specified on the ticket.
- For any refund of face value you will be required to return the tickets, on receipt of which we will make the refund. Tickets should be returned to Ticketline, PO Box 4061, Manchester, M60 1YT.
- Refund requests will be accepted up until 1 week before the date of the revised event or 1 week after notification of the change (whichever is the later) unless otherwise advised. We are unable to refund requests that are received after this time.
Refunds are made using the same method of payment that was used to purchase the tickets.
- Once you have purchased tickets, they can only be returned, exchanged or refunded in the circumstances described below:
- It is your responsibility to ensure that tickets returned are received by us. It is therefore advisable to return any tickets either by secure post or in person.
- When events are cancelled, postponed or the venue or content is significantly changed, we will do our best to inform all purchasers using the contact details provided when the order was made. However it is the responsibility of the purchaser to check whether the event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to make contact with you.
- It is the responsibility of our customers to inform Ticketline of any change of address, contact telephone number or email address both before and after receipt of your tickets.
- Always check your tickets on receipt, as mistakes cannot always be rectified later.
- Although Ticketline will use reasonable endeavours to indicate any age or other restrictions that apply to events, it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that they are eligible for entry to the event that they are purchasing tickets for.
- Promoters and Venues always reserve the right to refuse admission to an Event and tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue. We will therefore not offer refunds to any ticket-holders who may be refused entry. The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment at venues is usually prohibited.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss of enjoyment or profit nor any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages.
- We will not be liable for any misrepresentations, negligence, contractual or tortuous loss of any kind suffered by you from the products, or services, or actions of any venue, performer, promoter or others.
- If you are collecting your tickets rather than having them posted out, please be advised that the tickets must be collected by the cardholder in person, and that the credit card must be presented on collection. The cardholders’ signature will be required on collection.
- There is no standard despatch time for tickets ordered through this Site as tickets for different events have different despatch times. However, all tickets should be received at least 7 days before the event, unless they are being collected from the venue. Where tickets are booked within 14 days of an event and are being posted, tickets should be received at least 2 days before an event.
- If it becomes impractical to post tickets out due to proximity of an event or circumstances beyond Ticketline’s control, we reserve the right to make the tickets available for collection at the venue and will inform you accordingly.
- For certain events there may be a restriction on the maximum number of tickets that may be purchased. We will use our best endeavours to publish this information on the Site and at the point of ticket selection for the event. In such case, we reserve the right to only offer for sale the maximum number of tickets available and to cancel any orders made that exceed the maximum authorised tickets per customer without notice.
- If tickets despatched by special delivery are returned as ‘addressee unknown’, we reserve the right to cancel the order.
- We reserve the right to change the price of tickets after they have been despatched to you if we become aware that the tickets were listed at an incorrect price due to a mistake including a typographical error, or an error in the pricing information received by us from the Event Organisers.
If this occurs we will notify you by telephone or e-mail as soon as we become aware of the error and if you do not confirm within 14 days that you wish to purchase the tickets at the revised price we will cancel the tickets and re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your debit/credit card in full as soon as possible but in any event within 21 days of your order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.