• Right of admission reserved. In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all guests Shindig Productions Ltd reserve the right to refuse admission. Gates will be shut between 8pm and 10am every night and 6pm and 10am Sunday night with no exceptions. Attendees arriving within this time window may be allowed into a holding compound for the night, at Shindig Productions Ltd’s discretion. Those without valid tickets will be turned away.
• The wristbands given upon entry is the property of Shindig Productions Ltd. Lost wristbands cannot be replaced. Anybody found without a wristband will be evicted. If you damage your wristband you must produce the damaged wristband and ticket stub when requesting a replacement. Replacement wristbands will only be issued at the discretion of event staff and will not be issued if wristbands have been deliberately removed or tampered with.
• Anybody entering the site is liable to be spot-checked and their wristband examined for an identity check at any point. Anybody found to be wearing a wristband that has been tampered with will be immediately evicted. No entry to the site without valid photo ID and valid ticket. Invalid or duplicate tickets will not be allowed to gain entry
• Under 18’s must be accompanied by a responsible adult aged 18+. No more that 3 under 18’s per responsible adult.
• No guests unless otherwise authorised by Shindig Productions Ltd.
• Shindig Productions Ltd and the Premises Licence Holder will not be held liable for any loss or damages sustained at the event including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles, if the cause is due to the negligence of the ticket holder or the unforeseeable actions of other patrons or third parties.
• In order to comply with our licence conditions and to keep our event safe, searches will take place to identify illegal items prohibited at Shindig Festival. Searching is a condition of entry. Searches, including vehicle searches, will be carried out at the entrance to the event. We reserve the right to undertake further searches on-site during the event. Anybody refusing a search will be evicted from site – there is a no return policy for those refusing searches.
• Drugs are not permitted at the event. No legal highs or illegal substances may be brought into the site, including nitrous oxide. Amnesty boxes are positioned to allow attendees to voluntarily surrender illegal drugs. Anyone caught in possession of such substances may be refused entry or ejected immediately and the police will be informed.
• Weapons and items which Shindig Productions Ltd considers could be used as weapons are not permitted on site. Anyone found in possession of such items will be ejected from site and the police will be informed.
• All activities and all attractions may be subject to change at any time without notice.
• Strictly no trading or other commercial activity by an attendee will be allowed on the site Shindig Productions Ltd.
• As a condition of entry, all attendees consents to being filmed, photographed and recorded for television, radio, webcast and other public broadcast and/or for any video/DVD or by onsite CCTV cameras for security purposes.
• There is a limit to the amount of alcohol you can bring to the site. You may bring up to 16 x 440ml cans of lager/cider/beer or a 3-litre box of wine or 7 litres of cider/lager/beer, in plastic bottles or cans. Spirits are not allowed. You may bring this with you on arrival only. There is no re-entry with alcohol. No glass is to be brought onto site for safety reasons.
• In accordance with Smoke Free Regulations, the tented arenas of the festival are designated No Smoking areas. Failure to comply with these regulations and event signage may result in ejection.
• Soundsystems or rowdy and antisocial behaviour will not be tolerated in the campsites. Anyone acting in such a way will be evicted.
• If you are caught urinating or defecating in places other than a toilet, you run the risk of immediate eviction.
• Please use bins and recycling points provided.
• The burning of plastics, bedding, tents, furniture is not permitted anywhere on the site and could result in criminal charges being brought against anyone caught doing so.
• No generators other than those provided by our event contractors will be allowed on site. Anybody found carrying a generator will have it impounded at the gate.
• No fireworks, lasers, flares or pyrotechnic devices. Strictly no fires, fire-pits, barbecues or meth stoves: gas camping stoves only. No single camping gas stove/bottle to be larger than 300g.
• Due to fire safety regulations, tents cannot be erected next to vehicles. Camper Vans and tents must be sited in the appropriate areas.
• Fire Points will be clearly visible and supplied with buckets and water.
• Please stay within the boundaries of the Event and do not stray onto land that is not within the Event site. Anyone found doing so will be evicted.
• All lost children (once found) will be taken to the Lost Children’s Point marked on your site map at the Welfare tent. Please report a lost child immediately to a steward or a member of the Shindig Team or Children’s’ Area Team (or anybody with a radio).
• No sky lanterns of any kind.
• Strictly no animals will be allowed on the site (with the exception of Assistance Dogs – by prior arrangement with Shindig Productions Ltd).
• It is your responsibility to look after and care for your possessions, valuables and money whilst with us. You should not leave valuable items unattended in your accommodation or elsewhere and we suggest you do not bring such possessions unless absolutely necessary.
• We cannot accept any liability for loss or damage unless due to Shindig Production Ltd’s negligence. In case of any loss, please contact the information point to make a report. After the event, the return of any lost property will incur a charge for postage and packing.
• Under 18’s will be issued with a special wristband. The mobile telephone number of the parent or guardian who is responsible for the Under 18 onsite will be written on the wristband. Under 18’s must be accompanied by a responsible adult aged 18+ when entering the event. No more that 3 under 18’s per responsible adult.
• We welcome attendees with disabilities and aim for our services to be accessible to all where reasonably possible. It is important that you tell us at the time of purchase if have any form of disability or incapacity, so that we can consider any reasonable adjustments prior to your arrival and to discuss our limitations at events. You are required to update us with any change in circumstances prior to and during your stay.
• Storage for prescribed medication will be available at the First Aid tent. Please place all medication in a container and label clearly with your name and contact phone number.
• Cancellation of the event by Shindig Productions Ltd will be given in writing to the attendees.
Shindig Productions Ltd operates a zero tolerance approach to the possession, use and supply of drugs at the event. There will be clearly marked drugs amnesty bins on the approach to the event entry point. You should dispose of any drugs you may have on you in the designated drug amnesty bins. If you are in violation of this rule and found in possession of any illegal substance, you will be immediately evicted from the Event and the Police notified.
By entering into this agreement, you understand that the details provided will be used in booking for related purposes including marketing and for providing selected organisations with your details so that they can provide you with information about products and services which may interest you. You can withdraw your consent for the above at any time by writing to us.
Ticket Holders are always advised to dress as appropriate for the weather. Shindig Productions Ltd is not liable for ticket holders negligence. Ticket holders accept responsibility for their own actions, behaviour and social etiquette.
The Directors of Shindig Productions Ltd. reserve the right to make changes to any aspect of the event at any time. These include prices, line up, social events, activities, and products/merchandise provided, and the Terms & Conditions which may need to be adapted occasionally. Updated Terms & Conditions will be sent to all ticket holders.
*T&C’s updated on Friday 7th Feb 2020 by Shindig Productions Ltd
Buying Tickets and Returns
As of April 11th 2020 all tickets purchased for May’s postponed event are valid for the rescheduled event on the 27th-30th May 2021. The following Terms & Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
- Tickets are not refundable under any circumstances other than cancellation of the event or unless the event is moved to another date which prohibits you from attending. Multi artist events may include changes in line up or venue which do not constitute material change, and therefore do not qualify for a refund. In the event of cancellation, the full value of the ticket less any booking fees, transaction fees, postage, and insurance will be refunded. Please note that some tickets contain a hidden booking fee, so it appears as £0 to the customer. If you would like to know this fee before purchasing, please call. In some cases there will be a deadline for a refund / new date request which may invalidate your refund request if not responded to in time.
- If you pay a deposit for a ticket and miss the advertised deadline to pay the balance, your deposit will be void and no refund due.
- In the event of TicketSellers acting negligently, we will refund your full payment including booking fees. These scenarios are extremely rare but comprise of:
- Us sending the wrong order (we may need incorrect tickets returned before refunding)
- Us failing to send tickets as required nor arranging an alternative door collection
- Us sending tickets to the wrong address (except if you provide an incorrect address)
- We are unable to accept any liability or replace any tickets lost, stolen or damaged after they have been received by you.
- You are advised at the time of booking that TicketSellers offer a discretionary £100 cover with the Recorded Delivery service. For higher value orders, always choose the Special Delivery option at £5.30 offering up to £500 insurance (more cover available on request). Special Delivery may be the only postage option available to you and this will usually be due to the event falling within a few days, thus requiring a swift delivery.
- The Rules and Regulations of the venue, event organiser or promoter for which this ticket was purchased must be adhered to.
- Although we will do our best to keep you informed of any cancellation, it is the ticket holders’ responsibility to establish whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event.
- Venue management reserve the right to refuse admission and may conduct security searches on entry. Should you be refused entry for any reason, including but not limiting to how you are dressed, we are not liable to refund you for the ticket you have purchased.
- You are advised to check if the venue has a last entry time. Even ticket holders may not be admitted after this time.
- Customers are advised that event content is uploaded to the Website by third parties. We endeavour to monitor this for accuracy and decency but are not liable for this information.
- There is no obligation to refund monies or exchange tickets if management alters or varies the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control.
- There is no obligation to refund monies or exchange tickets should an event organiser subsequently offer any discount or promotion that makes tickets available at a price lower than that previously paid by any customer.
- Should you have a complaint about an event that has taken place, we will take this up with the event organiser provided you have contacted us within 48 hours of the event taking place. We cannot guarantee any outcome.
- Tickets are not transferable. If not purchased from an authorised outlet, tickets may be declared void and will not guarantee entry to the venue.
- If tickets that are despatched by Special Delivery are returned to us as “addressee unknown”, we reserve the right to cancel the order.
- You are advised to check with the venue if photographic and recording equipment is prohibited. Also laser pens, mobile phones, dogs (except guide dogs) and patron’s own food and drink.
- The event organiser, venue management and TicketSellers accept no responsibility for any personal property.
- It is often the case that official merchandise is only available inside the venue.
- Ticket holders consent to filming, sound recording and photography as members of the audience.
- All of these terms and conditions are governed by English law.
- If a Promoter also lists terms and conditions, these supersede those of TheTicketSellers.
- Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person. We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased in excess of this number.
- We reserve the right to cancel any tickets we believe to have been purchased fraudulently.
- Our ts and cs are in line with ‘Which? Consumer Rights’ – http://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/problem/tickets-and-events
- TicketSellers do not accept any liability for any losses or claims arising from any inability to access the website, any interruption or any failure to complete a transaction.
- Ticket exchanges are at the discretion of both TicketSellers and the organiser(s) of the event, if an exchange is granted, it will be subject to a £5 administration fee plus or minus the difference of the ticket(s).
- The customer accepts full responsibility for all contact information on their customer account and must ensure it is updated when necessary. TicketSellers accepts no responsibility for information not received by the customer due to out of date contact information. Please note, contact information can be updated through the customer login page, or by calling us on 0121 472 6688 (24hrs).
- For any other queries or help, please email us or call customer services on 0121 472 6688 (24 hours)
If your ticket was purchased before December 2019, Tickeline Terms And Conditions apply. Read them here.